Sunday, May 15, 2011

work \ krogers

I work at Kroger's and I have been working there for eleven  years. I am a bagger so I am in front and sometimes I have to get carts from outside and bring them back in. But Kroger's had to close to remodel in January. It was closed until May 12. While they were remodeling, I had to move to another Kroger that was close to me.

Last week, my store reopened on the twelfth, and I got to work on Grand Opening Day and to tell you the truth it was a zoo!! When I got there I saw a really big line. I had to go around the line just to get in before seven. Yeah I knew that it was going to be a long and busy day for everyone.

Since it is a new Kroger, it is really hard to find anything because of the new layout of the store. Someone could not find the pickles, so I told them that the pickles were in aisle four.

No comments:

Post a Comment