Friday, April 22, 2011

Interview for WNKU

I was interviewed for a radio show! A DJ from WNKU came to talk to four of the authors and Mary Ann, our writing teacher, and she also talked to Pam Rieke. She is the adult coordinator for the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati. I though it was fun and interesting and I got to read a paragraph from one of my readings and the piece that I read was about having a disability. The book that we wrote is called Writing Our Lives and the readings are from the book. You can get a copy of the book here: www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1791063

The radio interview is here: www.publicbroadcasting.net/wnku/news.newsmain?action=article&ARTICLE_ID=1784323

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I especially liked your Starfire post. I am so glad you have lots and lots of friends. I am going to read the book that you helped write.
    Guess what? We have something in common. I write a blog too. www.aprilanecdotes.wordpress.com Keep blogging. You are doing a great job. See you at dance class. Susan(April's mom)

    ReplyDelete