Sunday, September 28, 2014

Grandma poem

 




  To GRANDMA 


a girl in a small church dressed in all black

 staring at the coffin thinking of all the hurtful 

things she said to her grandma she never

got the chance to say sorry she never thought of you she was only thinking about herself she never wanted to hurt

her grandma she then remembered all the good times when she was younger i feel ashamed of what i did to you  you 

gave me

everything i wish i could go back into time

and take back what i said i wish i could put my 

arms around you right now you taught my mom

to speak up for herself you taught her to stay strong    

you taught both of us to fight for whats 

right when halloween came you knew how to embarrass 

your children you touched our hearts you 

will always be part of me  i will never     

 give up you taught me that you told me to talk to mangers if anyone gives me problems in any store









No comments:

Post a Comment