Thursday, March 1, 2012

headphones

When my dad goes out of the country for work my dad usually comes back with gifts for everyone that is at home. But sometimes he does not get any thing. Just recently my dad came back from china and he had got me these really cool headphones. These headphones are called Beats by Dr. Dre and I love them so much and you get to listen to what the singers actually hear. Yeah I know I had read the box cover back in Christmas of last year I really wanted these headphones but they were really expensive and my mom and dad couldn't get it for me. But I am really glad that my dad had bargain the sales clerk to get these headphones for me. I would like to say thanks a millon times to my dad. mom don't worry I bet you would get me some that cool and I would also love it so much as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment